Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

It were my puja vacations in the month of October & as usual we frnds had planned a lot that we together would go to visit the pandals.Butttttt again as usual there was a big NOOOOOO from my parents.The word "NO" is always there when I intend to take the permission to go with my frnds."Mera yeh sapna adhura hi reh jayega".Then I asked my brother to visit the pandals with me.His words were"bhai-behen no jae puja jowa frnds hare jawa nu hoe"it means siblings don't go together,frnds visit together &&&&& my temper rose in such a manner that I could not control it & I did not utter a word for days.The only person I used to chat with was Diksha over the phone for about 5 minutes & then she used to tell that "tera balance kam ho raha hai main call kar rahi hun"
The whole vacation at home.What a vacation??????did not even visit a single pandal.Once we frnds decided 2 go for a movie but again the same "no" from my parents.They only would let us go if an elder person goes.What a silly thing 2 say?I just hate when they say this.They man to say that we r still small babies.18 yr old students r still babies.Wah!!!!!!!!What a theory????
Now I am just waiting 4 my skul 2 reopen,though it is also boring bcoz we three frnds r separated i.e.Diksha & Neha in one class & me in one.We meet only during the 10 min. tiffin break & thatz the most enjoyable moment of my skul's duration.Just waiting 4 these one & a half years to get over & we'll be together again as usual we were in class X.the best part of our life.
I don't want any more holidays as I have xperienced this one.This is the worst in my whole life till now.

No comments: